[Cube] Compusa-Help

Kim David McNeill Simmons ksphoto1 at one.net
Sat Jun 4 16:23:10 PDT 2005

Don't go pissing anyone off by saying "Go Browns" and start passing
on exactly what you wrote to as many digests as you can. Make sure
you pass the same message onto CompUSA support and customer service
as well.
They should get the message, as we all know one bad apple can spoil
the barrel and in this day and age with what you bought there should
not be an argument. BUt likely you will write off the money and be
satisfied that a lot of people will not purchase from CompUSA because
of your experience. Also never step foot in the store again, use the
internet to purchase from any other store.

Kim Simmons