[Cube] Compusa-Help

gladys perez-almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Sat Jun 4 17:51:22 PDT 2005

go to the better business bureau! don't waste time. i had a similar
experience with them and with the intervention of the bbb they paid me.
either tat or go to small court. i live in pr and we don't have that so
i wrote the bbb, sent them all the documentation i had and waited for
them to do their job.
good luck!
gladys