[Cube] 15" Lcd apple display...

Chris Lim chrislim at macosx.com
Thu Jun 9 09:57:14 PDT 2005

got the same problem, although a different set up. haven't a clue
either, but i do suspect it's a power supply thing. It's usually
preceded by the power light on the display flickering.

I notice it happens when there's a heavy processor load.

does your brightness control work? I don't even have that anymore.

On 09/06/2005, at 9:49 PM, John Guy wrote:

> Keeps clicking occasionally the screen  blacks out/blanks
>
> Running 2 lcd's one apple one generic
> Radeon 7500 graphics card
> 1.5gb ram
> 10.3.9
> Airport
> Various firewire devices
>
> Any clues?
>
> John Guy
> Manchester UK

> stuff:

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam
possit materiari?