[Cube] can't install Tiger on Cube with GigaDesign M-7457 (1.5 GHz)

Fred Terry pfterry at deadtrees.net
Sat Jun 18 07:01:24 PDT 2005

Morning Stefan,

Your message took me aback. I just finished an optical drive upgrade in my
Cube last night so I would be able to install Tiger. After reading your
message I immediately dropped in the installation disk and tried to install.
I was able to get all of the way to the screen to perform the update on my
system (I wasn't ready to yet).

My Cube has the latest firmware. I'm running a Gigadesign 1.2GHz upgrade,
and I have a Radeon dual-head video card.

C-ubeistan may be right on the money about the DVD. That's the upgrade I
installed.

I'm sure you already have, but you might want to check Gigadesign's site to
see if they have instructions. And you might even give the office a call.
When I was installing my upgrade, they were in on a Saturday morning. I
haven't heard of this "no trespassing" icon.

Got my fingers crossed for you.

Fred