[Cube] ot: noise canceling/isolation headsets

gladys pérez-almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Tue Jun 21 21:03:08 PDT 2005

buenas noches:
i am in the market to buy a replacement to my trusty bose noise
canceling headsets. they are too bulky and i want to lighten the
load. i travel by airplane for work, so noise canceling/isolation is
a must.
i am looking at the sony mdr-nc11 fontopia, etymotic er-6i, sure e4c,
sure e3c and etymotic er-4 micro pro.
i am leaning for the etymotic er-6i.
just as a note: i am one of those that just cannot stand more than a
couple of minutes with the ipod headsets. the headsets of my new ipod
have never been out of the package.
any recommendations?
thanks!
gladys