[Cube] OS X.3 vs. OS X.2?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Tue Jun 28 00:16:10 PDT 2005

Couple of things:  Where did my Internet Explorer Go?!  Just kidding.  It remains in Apps, but it was removed from my Dock.

1]  No "W" page icons on .doc files and they default to open up with TextEdit.  Weird.

2]  When I take a snapshot of the screen, the PDF does not take up position in the first open space on the Desktop, it lands on another file or folder.  Frustrating.

3]  On the bright side, one of the programs I had stability problems with (It would unexpectedly quit fairly often) seems to work fine now.

4]  Mail will still not send messages, so I have to use .mac webmail (I think that's my lame-o ISP, since it never has worked.  Blocked "Port 25" or some such nonesense).

All in all, not much of an improvement, IMO.  I don't see what all the commotion was about.

Pep