[Cube] Bluetooth for Cube

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 3 22:38:04 PST 2005

On Mar 3, 2005, at 10:26 PM, Brett Pearce wrote:

> One question comes to mind, do third party dongles require any
> drivers/software? If I booted off an OS X Install CD, would the
> bluetooth work?

Can't guarantee it, but so far in a couple of years I've never had to
install a driver for USB, FX or Bluetooth. My wife and I have two
dongles, one on each cube and it automatically detected them and set up
for BT file exchange, and my keyboard hooked up automatically, also.
My guess is that you wouldn't need a driver for BT.
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>