[Cube] Airport

Bob Hasselbrink hippie1 at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 09:19:55 PST 2005

Thank You Gladys!

I have never looked into Airport before but find that it may make our
new
broadband service much easier to access from all the computers in the
house.
Do you happen to know when the "g" came into existence?
Most of my Macs are a few years old and an wondering which version of
Airport they are able to support.

Bob