[Cube] Speakers & Sound

David Courtice bc4dc at macsrule.com
Thu Mar 24 19:36:19 PST 2005

Hello Richard

I don't know how much you'd be willing to spend but I've got the Harmon
Kardon Soundsticks
and the sound is incredible. I've had people state they thought I had
my stereo turned up loud
but it was just my incredibly stylish Soundsticks.

I bought them in 2001 for $366CAD - I don't know what they'd cost now,
but I think they'd be
worth it.

They're USB and plug into the Apple's 20" flat panel monitor as well as
into my 14" iBook with
equal satisfaction!

Hope this helps

David