[Cube] SAMSUNG Hard Drive

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Tue Mar 29 01:32:54 PST 2005

Just to add my proverbial 2 cents. Also upgraded the cube last year
with a Seagate 120 7200 rpm (8Mb cache) find it very quiet. Also
added a Sonnet 1.2 GHz processor, larger video card, more RAM (1.1
GB) OSX.3.8 Impressed with how quiet the whole package is. The Sonnet
has a whisper quiet panaflow fan.

My dualie G4/G5 buds can't get over how quiet my studio is. Mind you
when those G5 multi-stage fans kick in, his hair is left blowing
straight back. <grin>

Rod

--
Rod Duncan

        "Buy a Mac and be thought a fool
or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."

   Still virus free...  and after all these years.