[Cube] Re: SAMSUNG Hard Drive

Messrs. G & Steel germsteel at myrealbox.com
Wed Mar 30 14:05:45 PST 2005

Hello,

I have a Seagate Barracuda 7200 40Gb (2Mb cache)
http://www.seagate.com/support/disc/specs/ata/st340016a.html

which is pretty much silent and much faster and quieter than the original
5400rpm drive.

I also have two 120GB drives, one a Western-Digital and another Seagate
Barracuda in my PC server.  WD or Seagate have worked great for me so far.

Cheers,

  -GS