[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun May 15 10:01:01 PDT 2005

Helen:

There is a list that covers speech recognition software and the
developers are there.  It is a very quiet list with many people that
know almost everything there is about the software.

Also be aware that ViaVoice is no longer being updated and probably
ceased to function beyond 10.2.x.  IBM has no plans to update it on the
Mac platform ever and have sold off the rights to sell it to another
company.  ViaVoice is dead in the water, unless something changes.

Here is the address for the lists

http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/

Scroll down to Voice Recognition list.

jj