[Cube] I joined with a dead cube.

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 28 12:26:41 PDT 2005

NO. NOT SURGE SUPPRESSORS.

You need Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS). They have a battery
inside that maintains the correct power OUT to the computer no matter
what comes IN from OUTSIDE. That includes NOT ENOUGH POWER which can
be just as damaging as too much power.

They are CHEAP. I get them all the time at Fry's (for future clients)
for $20 each for 350 VA or a little more for 450 or 575 VAs. 350 VA
is more than enough for any Cube.