[Cube] FS: 800Mhz CUBE, 15"LCD, 1Gig Ram....

Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE) N8NOE at Comcast.Net
Sun May 29 21:27:38 PDT 2005

Hi All, It's been a long time since I posted..
I got back into Michigan for Work, and "STUFF" Happens..
I'm having some Trouble and need to sell the Cube...
It's A GREAT machine, No Trouble, just need to Get Cash up QUICK
Here... Contact me off the Group, Make me a reasonable offer!..
Jeff-N8NOE
Has Airport Card, Running Tiger, Not sure what else to add?..

   Jeffrey M. Swiger
Amateur Radio Division
      ** N8NOE **
   5562 Rowley Drive
Waterford, Michigan  48329-3243
N8NOE at Comcast.Net
AIM Name: N8NOE
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=N8NOE
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/n8noe
http://kj4qf.net/modules.php?
set_albumName=album17&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_al
bum.php
The Flying Pigs QRP Club International: FP#-1031

"Laissez Le Bon Temps Roule  "