[Cube] I need a Cube Brick too

Frederick Manter frederix9 at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 6 14:44:24 PST 2005

Dr. Bott sells 'em brand new, they are part of the DVIATOR package
they sell which is used to power multiple Apple displays and
identical to the Cube's power supply. I've got one in front of me now
and it's worked flawlessly for a couple of years, should be under 100
bucks and they are good people to work with.

http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?QuickSearch=dviator