[Cube] Wich Graphic card?

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Tue Nov 8 03:32:12 PST 2005

With a pair of tin snips one can modify the bracket, clipping off the
end of it (the turn in a typical PCI/ISA/AGP card bracket.  Takes a
second, and fits if you feel the need.  Operating without a bracket
works fine, but leaves somewhat unstable the DVI/VGA/ADC and S-video
jacks, depending on type of card you acquire,   No problem if you
aren't the type who goes about tugging cables for fun.

Don