[Cube] FS: 15" ASD

Francois franc-b at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 2 16:21:02 PDT 2005

Hey Everyone, I love my cube, and want to start upgrading it  soon,
and just happened that my friend loves his powermac, and wants to get
it a birthday gift. he's buying a 20" ACD. he offered me his old 17"
ASD. I told him ill buy his as soon as i get rid of mine!!.

So... let me tell you more:
it's perfect. (to me lol) i disabled the preference launching button
on the left side of the screen by opening it up and disconnecting the
button. nothing was damaged during the process. there is VERY minor
scratches on the frame from a critter cam i used to have, and One
dead pixel in the very bottom right hand side. i have the original
box too. so shipping is easy.

I live in Calgary Alberta and would prefer selling it in Calgary, but
doubt there is anyone on this list from here (but you never know)
Interested? CAD$200obo.
franc-b at shaw.ca