[Cube] Tiger on cube

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Wed Oct 5 02:00:24 PDT 2005

On 4 Oct, 2005, at 23:51, Marty Levenson wrote:

I have a 450 with 1 Gb RAM and a 80 Gig Seagate Barracuda HD. Are there
any issues with installing Tiger? I am currently running 10.2.8

You will need to have a DVD drive to install from the Tiger
installation DVD. If you have a FireWire box with a DVD drive in it,
you could use it as the startup drive and do the installation.

If not, you might be willing to spend the extra $29 or so to exchange
your DVD for a set of CD installation discs from Apple and do it that
way.