[Cube] OWC Firewire 3.5" Drive Enclosure

atoa atoa at krak.net
Wed Oct 5 17:13:54 PDT 2005

Sounds like something ain't right. You certainly don't need or want to
format the drive.

Make sure you have the ribbon cable securely connected. Try the other
firewire port. Try a different firewire cable.

Try swapping the drives- put the new one in the OWC, and the original one
back into the Cube. See if that works.

I haven't used the OWC case, but I've never had any problems with other
external firewire cases, both for HD and OD. Plug and play, as they say.