[Cube] Cube or Mini

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sun Oct 9 17:11:54 PDT 2005

I'll just chime in and say I really like the Mini that I got.  It's
not upgradable like the Cube, but it's a more modern machine in many
ways.  One thing you'll want to get with one is a MiniMate: It's a
Firewire/USB external drive that also gives you both Firewire and USB
hubs.  I think there is another similar device now that also comes as
an enclosure only over at OWC.

Also note you'll need an ADC/DVI converter with the Mini for the
earlier generation Apple monitors.