[Cube] upgrade info

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Thu Oct 27 11:33:04 PDT 2005

Thanks.  the sonnet upgrades were causing system problems on some G3
b/w  On the PCI G4 the bus speed is cut to 67
instead of 100. ( they do not mention that when you purchase the card.

I feel that the tech guys are weak and sometimes trashy rude.  The
instructions  are always out of date.

Sorry about the ranting,  Now I have had several sonnets cards in older
  7200/9600/ g3 desktops that were ok at the time.  Then switched over
to Newer tech as supplier.

OS X 10.3.9 now will go Tiger when 10.4.3 hits the street.
768 meg  80 gig.hd

Also what is the best way to upgrade video.

Thanks
Gary H