[Cube] SCSI and cube?

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sun Oct 30 20:56:11 PST 2005

On 30 Oct, 2005, at 17:40, Andrew in Ann Arbor wrote:

I'd like to be able to connect my Lombard powerbook to my cube using
the powerbook in SCSI disk mode (acts like an external SCSI disk).
Unfortunately my cube seems to lack a SCSI port.
Is there a way to connect SCSI peripherals to a cube or should I be
looking for a Pismo powerbook (which has a Firewire disk mode).

Consider using an ethernet hub and file sharing to create your own
small network to see each machine on the other's desktop.