[Cube] Re: temperature

Fred Terry pfterry at deadtrees.net
Thu Sep 8 09:04:37 PDT 2005

Arthur,

I picked up one of these Radio Shack IR thermometers when the internal
sensor stopped working:

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CT
LG%5F011%5F008%5F003%5F000&product%5Fid=22%2D325

I've been very happy with it. I can point it into the vent towards the
graphic card or down into the core and get reasonable readings. It's allowed
me to monitor my Cube for problems. You may be able to find a less-expensive
model.

Fred