[Cube] It's alive! (importing bookmarks into Safari)

Andrew in Ann Arbor aklist04 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 15:09:18 PDT 2005

> Subject: Re: [Cube] It's alive! (importing bookmarks into Safari and
> 	Cube RAM)
> I may not be reading this right........do you have it connected with a
> firewire?

The Cables to Go KVM switch accepts a Wintel PS2 mouse and keyboard and
a VGA monitor .  The four client computers (1 cube, 2 desktop PCs and a
PC laptop) each get a USB connector for the mouse and keyboard and a
VGA connection for the monitor.

> Safari Enhancer will allow you to import bookmarks from other apps or
> an
> html file. You can locate it on versiontracker.com

Thanks Laurie, Safari Enhancer is just what I needed.
Versiontracker pointed me to
  <http://www.lordofthecows.com/safari_enhancer.php>
where they have versions for Jaguar, Panther and Tiger.
I downloaded it and ran it, it couldn't find the bookmark file probably
because I was importing from another computer.
Following the help file's suggestion I selected "any file" (?) and was
able to navigate to the file and import it.
It worked perfectly preserving all the subfolders in the correct
arrangement.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Andrew in Ann Arbor