[Cube] What's the Cube's Original HD Size?

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Sun Sep 25 22:06:16 PDT 2005

It's a standardized form factor across all IDE drives since the
mid-90s (maybe even earlier).  The boxes are all the same exterior
dimensions and the screw mount positions are identical as well.  I've
pulled out drives from Cubes and put them into enclosures and pulled
out drives from PCs and put them in Cubes. If the OWC enclosure is
for a 3.5" drive, it'll work...

Cheers,

Erik