[Cube] Fwd: New HardDrive

Jan Georgen jwgeorgen at mac.com
Fri Aug 18 17:40:01 PDT 2006

Has anybody tried SpeedTools'  ATA Hi-Cap Support Driver? It allows
you to set up a second partition that recognizes the remainder of
disk space. Now maybe I am confused, but my understanding was that
the cube would only recognize a 128gb drive, even if the drive was
larger and partitioned. I used the previously mentioned driver
(available from OWC through a link on Cubeowners.com for $10) with a
G3 beige and a B&W with no problems, currently have only a 120gig
drive in my cube now.

Jan Georgen