[Cube] A Cube Question (dual 500 upgrade?)

Richard Clark thejunkmonger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 08:49:08 PST 2006

The Apple dual 500 needs to be modded to fit by moving a coil on the
daughtercard, and also two spacers to make contact between the cpu
die and the cube heatsink. The sonnet dual 500 just needs the spacers
no coil moving needed. you can find all kinds of info and pictures on
http://www.cubeowner.com and there was a writeup on accelerate your
mac <http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/systems/cube/dual_g4_cube/
sonnet_duet_cube/dual_g4_cube_Sonnet.html>