[Cube] CD stuck in cube

Frederick Manter frederix9 at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 4 10:03:35 PST 2006

Bend a paper clip into a point, that was Apple's first and most
beloved tool, then gently poke around the felt on the end of the disc
slot. I've forgotten which side it's on, but you will find it easily
then push the point down on the little lever and it will pop out.
Takes less than thirty seconds and you don't even need to shut it
down.

Frederick