[Cube] CD stuck in cube

Andrew McKenzie andrew.mckenzie at onlinecol.com
Mon Dec 4 11:26:14 PST 2006

Hi-

Amongst the hints seen, one should work to eject a disk.. And the
tweezers might be necessary..

But the 2 reasons I decided to post are these:

-Don't put a mini disk in one of these drives, and

-Discs with paper labels can be problematic (they're just a bit too
thick). Is this the problem you have?

Andrew