[Cube] Upgrade :-D

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Dec 5 01:53:52 PST 2006

Riba: I was thinking about getting an (used) Apple 22 M8149 ADC
Display... which (I suppose) is perfectly Cube compatible. I currently
have an Apple 17 ADC Display connected to a 32MB NVIDIA GeForce2 GPU
(pulled from a tower).

Would you please explain why do you say 22 display had a mechanical
power button which simply does not fit the Cube!?
Are we referring to different displays!? Isn't the power button on these
22 similar to the ones in the 17s!?

Thanks in advance,
LM

On 12/4/06, Riba <riba at ml1.net> wrote:

>No, not the CPU upgrade :)
>
>I just want to share with everyone that I upgraded my display by
>exchanging my 22 cinema display for 23 one (translucent of course) +
>some cash. :)
>I don't really need it, but I guess this was a rare opportunity to get
>it so I just had to take a plunge. Besides, 22 display had a mechanical
>power button which simply does not fit with the Cube ;)
>
>I *still* don't feel the need to replace my stock 450 MHz CPU! :)
>
>Cube mailing list
>Cube at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
>
>Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random
stuff:

Anyway, after we go out and work our hearts out, after you go out and
help
us turn out the vote, after we've convinced the good Americans to vote,
and
while they're at it, pull that old George W. lever, if I'm the one, when
put my hand on the Bible, when I put my hand on the Bible, that day when
they swear us in, when I put my hand on the Bible, I will swear to not
uphold the laws of the land. @- George  W. Bush, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 27,
2000