[Cube] Apple 22

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Dec 5 07:19:38 PST 2006

Thanks for the suggestion Joost. But there we go again, with the 20
and/or 23 I'd lose the (front and back) Apple grafitte logo vs the
silver one. Only the 15s, 17s and 22s match that aesthetic detail (and
this is were I think the 22s differ from DVI to ADC when looking at
them: the DVI is silver and the ADC is grafitte).

Yes, I know I pay too much attention to details...

LM

Luis Meleiro wrote:

>Seeking now for an Apple Cinema Display 22 (ADC) for it.

You may be better off with a 23 Cinema Display, or even the 20 Cinema
Display: even though it is smaller, it shows more screen real estate
than the 22 (1680x1050 vs. 1600x1024).

,xtG
tsooJ