[Cube] Total Cube Newbie!

Rsewill at aol.com Rsewill at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 19:46:49 PST 2006

Hi Andrew,

I would borrow nearly any version of Mac OS X to see if it will install
before spending any money on your new treasure.   You can boot from the install CD
or DVD to access the System Profiler (from one of the menu items; I forget
which one) to see if the Cube has enough RAM to install OS X.   128 MBs are
required.   Then do an install.   You can also install any retail version of Mac OS
9.1 and up.

Regards,
Ron