[Cube] cube cannot see a new hard drive

Judy Smither judy at smither.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 11:26:09 PST 2006

Dear Richard

Many thanks – I managed without having to format.

After posting my plea for help, and being a little more patient, the
hard drive was seen in target mode and I erased it and then booted
from the 10.4 DVD on the cube and installed OK.

This is such a helpful site! Even during the chaos of Christmas. Hope
you had a happy one.

Regards

Judy Smither