[Cube] Daystar upgrades?

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Wed Feb 1 15:18:23 PST 2006

Never had a lick of trouble with my Gigadesign 1.2 GHz, installed in
autumn 2004, and run pretty constantly in fanless configuration since.

The Cube has been running 1.25 GB of RAM, a 32 MB ATI Radeon7000
video card, and a WDC 120 GB 7200 rpm 8 MB cache hard drive.

However, urges to run a more powerful video card (ATI Radeon9000 Pro
with 64 MB) led me to reclothe my cube in OWC's bigger, better
ventilated case last month.

The Gigadesin 1.2 GHz has run flawlessly through all of this, and the
Cube definitely seems to be running cooler now.

Don