[Cube] potential sale

jmv mentholiptus at mac.com
Tue Feb 14 20:24:22 PST 2006

This is hard, but has to be done. I've needed a laptop for field
recording for quite some time now...but I haven't been able to bring
myself to sell my cube.

1.2GHz powerlogix 7457
1.5gb RAM
80gb HD
DVD Rom
Radeon 7500
20" ACD no dead pixels, no issues what-so-ever. Original box.

Cube enclosure is BRAND NEW and still covered in the static plastic
wrap stuff. I'm keeping my old enclosure for the shelf.

No keyboard, no mouse, no speakers, and modem has been removed for
better airflow, but will be sent with cube. Original video card &
original processor will be included as well.

10.4, toast 6, & iLife '05 pre-installed. Discs not included.

0 problems with the G4 upgrade card over the last 2+ years. Fan is
really quiet. Low RPM.

$1000 shipped (within US).

jesse