[Cube] Software to use a 300gb drive in cube

Jan Georgen jwgeorgen at mac.com
Sun Feb 19 16:56:57 PST 2006

Good evening.

It is InTech's ATA Extended Capacity Support Driver for MacOS X, from
the same folks that gave us SpeedTools. You can purchase separately
from the Utilities Suite, I used with no trouble on a B&W and a
Sawtooth, have not tried it in my Cube. OWC sells it a bit cheaper
than InTech's site but you might check out their site and download
their SpeedTools ATA Hi-Cap Support Driver Read Me file.

jwg