[Cube] Tiger on cube: need a new HD cable!

clubmac mac at occhioni.net
Fri Jan 6 01:29:51 PST 2006

Dear List,

Happy New Year first!

After many years of impeccable work, I decided to upgrade my poor Cube (Trinity, 768Mb RAM) to 160Gb HD and install the 10.4 but in the process:

1) the core got stuck
2) I used the butter knife solution to open it
3) I broke the HD/DVD Flat Cable in the process...
4) I get the infamous "Press the power button for 5 second" screen all the time...

So I am currently looking for a new cable to get my Cube back to life!

Thanks

Giorgio Occhioni
SW Explorer