[Cube] CubeOwner.com ... what's up?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Thu Jan 12 10:08:14 PST 2006

The domain was not allowed to lapse :) It was a glitch on the registrar's
end and it's been rectified already - the DNS is just not updated
everywhere. I just didn't catch it early this morning when it happened
because I'm in San Francisco this week and was still sound asleep when all
hell broke loose :)

The domain was renewed weeks ago and I promise you the site is still alive
and well :)

Best,

Laurie
--