[Cube] Can the Mac Mini handle graphic Design?

Martin Coleshill mcoleshill2 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 03:56:05 PST 2006

I am thinking of buying a top end (1.42ghz 1GB 80GBHD) mac mini- I would
also buy a large 200 gb external wirewire HardDrive . I will be using the
mac mini only for graphic design work, using photoshop cs, illustrator cs,
quark and alittle indesign, microsoft office.

Does anyone know if the mac mini can do the job? I'll be using files upto
100gb files and shipping them back and forth between programms, especially
photoshop and illustrator.

Should I get the mac mioni or a second hard power mac dual? I cant afford a
G5 so unfortunatley thats out the question.

Any response would be very welcome

Martin