[Cube] Can the Mac mini handle graphic design

Martin Coleshill mcoleshill2 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 05:10:14 PST 2006

Wow thats pretty cool, but alittle out my price range, im strugling at the
moment doing my work on a 400mhz p4 pc, and need a quick solution. I was
going to just upgrad my pc but I only use it for graphic work so I thought
why not just get a mac!

I thought the mac mini would be the perfect answer with its high(ish) specs
compared to my old pc- but now i've got alittle bit more info I guess its
not the ray of sun shine I thought it was going to be.

So am I just better off biting the bullet and paying extra for a low end
imacG5? What about the Dual powermac G4's( with the same spec as a mini)-
Would the powermac G4 be a much better option then a high end mac mini, I
guess the powermac would be faster but by why much?