[Cube] Kernel panics, etc...

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 18 15:57:52 PST 2006

Riba, I do have the original graphics card inside; didn't do any
upgrade.

W.r.t. memory sticks; they've worked flawlessly for more than three
years. How could they suddenly become 'bad'?

I once more tried several times to boot from the Apple G4 Cube
Hardware Diagnostics CD but this won't work from the MCE DVD-R drive
that I installed in the Cube. I really don't look forward to replace
it with the original CD-ROM drive merely just to figure out what's
wrong.

Running TechTool's 4 Advanced Diagnostics doesn't show up any
problems with the Cube. I also have run 'memtest for OS X' (http://
www.memtestosx.org/) in single user mode but also that didn't report
any issues.

Any more help is appreciated.