[Cube] Kernel panics, etc...

S Keene mail at newx99.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 01:56:18 PST 2006

I've got various original parts from my October 2000 G4 cube if any use
to anyone for cost of postage. They were all working fine when they
left the computer. -(Now upgraded to 1.2 GHz Sonnet processor and
GForce2 MX graphics card and larger hard disk, all work great )

Original processor - not sure what the spec was, it was the fastest at
the time
128MB memory chip
Original hard drive - 20 GB I think
Original ATI rage 128 graphics card

Can the Cube be upgraded to USB2, does anyone know? Any chance we will
get an Intel processor upgrade in due course?

Suzanne

http://www.suzannekeene.info