[Cube] iSub: help please

Jan Georgen jwgeorgen at mac.com
Thu Mar 2 13:13:47 PST 2006

Okay, I am a bit confused. I just received an iSub 2000 and really
want to use it with my Cube. Although the specs say ONLY iMacs w/
slot loading optical drives, I can plug the subwoofer into my G4
iBook and get beautiful sound. But not my Cube, only the hummmmm of
probably 60mHz. I have tried both the US port on the Cube and a USB
port off of my Studio Display. Nada. Is there anything I can do/use/
cobble together to direct sound to and out of the iSub?

Thanks so much.

Jan Georgen