[Cube] Bluetooth on Cube?

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Fri Mar 3 19:42:14 PST 2006

Quoth Brenda Mitchell :

> A good friend just purchased a wireless mouse & keyboard.... am I
> correct that bluetooth isn't possible on the Cube?

According to
<http://cubeowner.com/kbase_2/index.php?page=index_v2&id=40&c=34>,
it's quite possible:

"You can add Bluetooth to your Cube by using one of the many Mac-compatible
USB Bluetooth adapters on the market. You can plug the adapter into any
available USB port on your Cube, keyboard, Apple display or USB hub.
Personally, I recommend and use the D-Link adapter, which is plug-and-play,
requiring no drivers on your Mac."

Cheers,
A.J.
--
I can't go to school cuz I ain't got a gun
I ain't got a gun cuz I ain't got a job