[Cube] Case scratches on the Cube

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Tue Mar 7 16:06:01 PST 2006

Quoth James Rice :

> I picked up my cube from the ebay seller today.  Functionally it's
> great but the case has a lot of small scratches and a few large ones.
> What does everyone do to minimize those scratches that end up on their
> cubes?

    If you can find some Meguiar's Plastic Polish... I use this on my car's
headlight lenses to remove yellowing/odixation/scratches, and it also works
quite nicely on the Cube's case. May take a few applications, but it did a
good job for me. It's not a miracle fix, but does a good job of hiding most
scratches.

A.J.