[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Wed Mar 15 04:31:17 PST 2006

I have recently installed a powerlogic 1.7 upgrade in my cube.  Great
kit ,runs very fast great people (OWC)
beware  I have been Lied to so many times by the Sonnet  people I would
never use them again.
There is no warranty when you work with these people.

Buyer beware, if you have to use the Sonnet cube kit , then buy it
through another vendor that will help you get
your problems resolved. ( Other world Computers, OWC, MacSales.

This email is to only warn.

Gary