[Cube] Change partition size?

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Wed May 3 16:50:40 PDT 2006

On Aug 8, 2005, at 12:51 PM, Riba wrote:

>> if I want to increase the size of one partition (on the expense of
>> the other) do I have to wipe the drive? I remember under OS 7 or 8
>> there was a tool (from LaCie?) that allowed changing on the fly.
>> Is that still possible?
>
> Yes: http://www.coriolis-systems.com/iPartition.php

While not a solution to the above, GParted - an open source project,
will shrink and copy HFS and HFS+ partitions. (Assuming you have a
machine running Linux with it installed or a PC to boot the ISO image
from.)

Phil
--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."