[Cube] Help - lost the owner user account

Ken Johnson kr-johnson at comcast.net
Thu May 11 20:08:19 PDT 2006

I just upgraded from 10.3.9 to 10.4.4.  On my own Cube (3rd such
upgrade) I used the option of holding down the "C" key while booting
(the DVD was already in the drive) & starting from the DVD.

Now, my owner account is either corrupt or missing.  Any action that
requires a password is rejected (my password doesn't work) and if I
log out (as me) my name isn't even shown on the logon list.  Another
name is there - but that is not a sys administrator account.

So I cannot make any changes (like upgrading to 10.4.6).  Any ideas???

Ken Johnson