[Cube] Re: Speed upgrades

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Mon May 22 06:36:44 PDT 2006

I installed the powerlogix 1.7 about 10 months ago, great upgrade.

I had experienced some problems with the last few Sonnet upgrades and
went with the
powerloxic through OWC.

Runs great. Later added the larger enclosure and then the full size
video  9000 rad I believe.

Some times I will have a wake from sleep  problem with the screen,
( unit wakes up but screen wont come on, Restart and the unit is
fine, will do this 2 out of ten times maybe)