[Cube] Cube/Parts for Sale

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Tue May 30 16:02:22 PDT 2006

The Cube is stock 450 MHz, no hard drive, no optical drive, no power supply.
Radeon 9000 is still available, RAM is sold pending payment. Everything else
is working. I'll be putting it on eBay as parts as soon as I can get
everything photographed and written up. If you're interested in anything in
particular, make me an offer.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://www.spiffypage.com